Why Pentesting is Essential for Business Growth
A Pentest guide is well-overdue. With cybercrime on the rise, finding the flaws in your network before the bad guys do is essential for business growth: too many businesses are destroyed by a data breach resulting from just a single vulnerability.
So, we sat down with business executives as well as actual Pentesting teams to hear their sides of the story and bring you a guide to take you through the process, the pitfalls, the misunderstandings, and a behind-the-scenes on costing.
This guide is for business leaders that want to take control of their cybersecurity, replace their mediocre testing strategies, and make sure your confidence in your security partner is well-placed. Read on to find out what good Pentesting can deliver for your business.
What is a Pentest?
A Penetration Test (Pentest) is an investigation into a digital network to find and assess the severity of exploitable vulnerabilities. These tests aim to reveal how damaging a network security flaw could be in the event of a real cyberattack.
- What is a Pentest?
- What is the aim of a Pentest?
- Why do I need a Pentest for my business?
- How thorough is a Pentest?
- What does a successful Pentest look like?
- Should you use Cybersecurity experts to provide a Pentest?
- How do I find a good Pentest provider?
- How can I make the most of Pentesting for business growth?
- What does a Pentest cost?
- How often do I need to run a Pentest?
- Can things go wrong?
- What happens after a Pentest?
- What is Red Teaming?
- Is Red Teaming for me?
- Pentest Cheat Sheet
Get your Free Copy
We are offering this white paper for free and without obligation.